For you to enjoy the undisturbed success of e-commerce, you must take care of the proper and safe functioning of the store. If you have an online store on the Magento 2 platform, it is important to carry out all updates to the latest versions. On April 28, 2020 Adobe released another update of its software – what is in the Magento 2.3.5 update? It has over 180 patches with 25 security improvements.
New functions in Magento 2.3.5
- Eliminating the security gap between code (RCE) and cross-site scripting attacks (XSS).
- Implementing the Content Security Policy that browsers use to enhance website security.
- Removing session ID from URLs.
- Implementation of support for Elasticsearch search engine version 7.5.
- Not supporting older payment methods such as: Authorize.Net, eWay, CyberSource and Worldpay.
- Withdrawal of integration of fraud protection code: Signifyd.
- Updating Symfony components
- Migration of links from Zend Framework to the Laminas project currently being developed by Linux Foundation.
- Enhanced Magento 2.3.5 performance
In Update 2.3.5, the client data section has been invalidated, addressing the local storage issue. The efficiency of Magento integration with the Redis database, which is created in the server’s RAM, has also been optimized. It is used for storing user sessions and page caching.
Magento 2.3.5 Improvements
One of the key improvements is to fix an error related to PayPal Pro payments in Chrome (version 80).
A new tool to analyze PHPStan static code has been added. After analysis, this tool finds problems undetected by other tools of this type. For instance, PHP CodeSniffer or PHP Mess Detector.
There were also many changes in inventory management. API support by GraphQL has been improved.
The update also included PWA which has been updated to version 6.0.0.
In addition to the new version of Magento 2.3.5, update 2.3.4-p2 has been released (for Magento 2.3.4 users), which only includes a security patch. Its application allows us to increase store security.
Magento Commerce – what’s new?
We have received an improved functionality of the “drag and drop” page designer. It allows us to create subpages and content for customers in an easier way. Similarly to the Open Source version, software bugs and “clean” code were fixed, inventory management was improved, and GraphQL API was optimized.
If you want to have an advantage in the market, and access to the latest e-commerce solutions, remember to carry out regular updates. These small improvements can significantly affect the level of customer satisfaction from purchasing. Thus, the conversion rate in your store will significantly increase.
Zamów bezpłatną konsultację*
* Na temat platformy Magento i PimCore oczywiście. Konsultację dedykujemy małym, średnim i dużym firmom, które mają swój sklep internetowy lub system B2B, gdzie generują rocznie minimum 7 mln obrotu. Tam nasze doświadczenie sprawdza się najlepiej.
Kliknij w poniższy przycisk i skontaktuj się z jednym z naszych konsultantów e-commerce