- The data controller is: Gate-Software Ltd., having its registered seat in Tarnów, and its office address at Przemysłowa 39a Street, 33-100 Tarnów, registered under number: 9930656426.
- The privacy of visitors to our gate-software.com website is very important to us and we make every effort to protect it. This policy explains what we do with your personal data.
B. Collecting personal data
- The following types of personal data might be collected, stored and used:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits and use of this site, including source of links, length of visit, page views and site navigation paths;
- information such as your e-mail address, that you provide when you register on our website;
- information, such as your name and email address, that you provide when you subscribe to our emails or newsletters;
- information you enter when you use services on our website;
- information that is generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use our website;
- information that you post on our website with the intention of publishing it online, including your username, profile picture and the content of any comments you post;
- information included in any message you send to us by email or through our website, including communication content and metadata;
- any other personal data that you submit to us.
2. Before you disclose personal data of another person to us, you must obtain that person’s consent to the disclosure and processing of personal data in accordance with this policy.
C. Use of your personal data
- Personal data submitted to us by means of our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We might use your personal information for:
- administration of our website and business;
- personalisation of our website for you;
- enabling you to use the services available on our website;
- sending you account statements, invoices and payment reminders and collecting payments from you;
- sending non-marketing commercial messages;
- sending email notifications that you have requested;
- sending our email newsletter if you have requested it (you can let us know at any time if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter);
- sending you marketing information about our business or the activities of carefully selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, if you have consented, by email or similar technology (you can tell us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
- remarketing activities carried out using search engine campaign tools and by email,
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify any specific user from this information);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by you or about you in relation to our website;
- ensuring the security of our website and preventing fraud;
conduct recruitment for job positions at Gate-Software Ltd;
- other purposes.
- If you submit personal data for publication on our website, we will publish it and use it in other ways in accordance with the license granted to us.
- Your privacy settings might be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and might be adjusted by using privacy controls on the website.
- We will not share personal data with third parties, or any other related third parties, for direct marketing purposes without your explicit permission.
D. Disclosure of personal data
- We might disclose your personal data:
- To the extent required by law;
- In connection with ongoing or potential legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, enforce or defend our legal rights (including sharing information with others for fraud prevention);
- To the purchaser (or potential purchaser) of any business or assets that we sell (or are considering to sell); and
- to any person who, in our reasonable opinion, may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of such personal data if, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority is likely to order disclosure of such personal data.
E. International data transfers
- The information we collect might be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those of the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website might be accessible via the Internet worldwide. We cannot prevent the misuse of such information by others.
- You explicitly consent to the transfer of personal data described in this section.
F. Data retention
- In this section, we specify our data retention policies and procedures to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations to retain and delete personal data.
- We will not retain personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal information:
- to the extent required by law;
- if we believe the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or future legal proceedings; and
- to establish, enforce, or defend our legal rights (including sharing information with others for fraud prevention).
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions against the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store any personal data you provide on our secure servers (password and firewall protected).
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is potentially dangerous and the security of data transmitted in this way is not guaranteed.
- This policy might be updated occasionally by posting a new version on our site. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you understand all changes to this policy. We might notify you of changes to this policy via email or the private messaging system on our website.
I. Your rights
- You may request access to your personal data that is stored. The disclosure of such data requires:
- providing appropriate proof of identity: for this purpose, we will usually accept a copy of your identification card or passport certified by a notary and an original copy of your utility bill with your current address.
- We might withhold personal information at your request, to the extent permitted by law.
- You can instruct us at any time not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
- In practice, you will usually either explicitly consent to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes in advance, or we will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of sharing your personal data for marketing purposes.
J. Websites of third parties
- Our website contains hyperlinks to third party websites and detailed information about them. We have no control of and are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third parties.
K. Personal data update
- Please let us know if you need to correct or update any personal data we hold about you.
- The cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are stated below:
- we use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize your computer when you visit the website, to track your path through the pages of the website and the events you take with interactive elements of the website,
- we use SalesManago for advanced analytics of users who subscribe to our newsletter to track topics of interest to them on the site and to tailor marketing communications to their preferences.
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the available cookie settings by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by opening the “Customize and Control” menu, clicking “Settings,” “Show Advanced Settings,” and “Content Settings,” then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on your ability to use many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer — for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you must manually delete cookies (instructions can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- in Firefox (version 24) you can delete cookies by clicking ‘Tools’, ‘Options’ and ‘Privacy’ and then selecting ‘Use custom settings for history’, clicking ‘Show cookies’ and then clicking ‘Delete all cookies’; and
- in the Chrome browser (version 29), you can delete all cookies by opening the “Customize and Control” menu, clicking “Settings,” “Show Advanced Settings,” and “Clear Browsing Data,” then selecting “Delete cookies and data from other sites and plug-ins” before clicking “Clear Browsing Data.”
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.